The Ashdown Weekend 2018 Summer Fete takes place on Sunday 24 June 2018 on the Danehill Recreation Ground.
This page provides information for stallholders.
PITCH BOOKINGS HAVE NOW CLOSED
General points for stallholders:
- Please bring your own tables, as tables will not be provided. If you require a covered pitch, please bring your own gazebo.
- Pitches are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. To guarantee a place, please ensure you book and pay in advance.
- For special pitch requirements please contact us at email@example.com
- Registered charities should discuss pitch booking details with us, again, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Ashdown Weekend organising committee reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- Pitch hirers with items, activities, etc. presenting a risk to public health and safety are responsible for providing their own insurance.
- Pitch hirers operating raffle, tombola, or similar events must not give alcoholic prizes to anyone under age. Such prizes must be passed to an accompanying adult or an alternative prize must be given.
- Vehicular access for set-up is via the gate on School Lane, and this will be clearly signposted. To comply with health and safety requirements, all vehicles must be removed from the recreation ground by 11:30am with no exception. There is ample car parking adjacent to the recreation ground.
- Electricity is available for a limited number of pitches. The Ashdown Weekend Technical Crew reserve the right not to connect power to any stall where electrical appliances or wiring is, in their opinion, dangerous or otherwise unsafe.
- If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
The recreation ground is open from 10am for setup, and all vehicles must be removed by 11:30 – the fete opens to the public at 12 noon.